Friday, July 3, 2009

keeping the pace!

It"s day #3 on keeping up with my promise to myself. I have challenged myself to keep an up beat attitude by being "patient" and showing my "kindness". Well let's say it has been easier said than done. However i am sticking with it and I don"t plan on ever looking back. When I was younger I was very patient and very kind just like my son Lukus and after the kids got back from camp OC yesterday that's all everyone said about him. WOW! and I started this on Wednesday, someone is there for me.

The past 3 days have tested me and I am sure the next 3 days will also test me. Today is the final day for me to get ready for The 4th and Ian's 14th birthday on Sunday. And most of the responsibilty is in my hands to get everything ready. I will not fail at this. I will keep up the pace and keep moving forward.

Chad

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like things are going better for you. Sorry you are going through a rough time. I pray that Satan stops attacking you and helps you find some peace. One step at a time is all you can do. Let God be in control. Continuing to pray.

Tammy said...

Hey! Good to see you posting again! I love your resolve and honesty. Please know that you are not in the 'testing' alone. The past month has been a patient and kindness builder for me too, and I know there are others out there in the race along with us. God is faithful. He is the one who provides strength...and that through the joy in Him. We all know that ;) it is the resolving to live in it that gets us every time. I love you and your very sweet family lots and lots.

Linda L said...

Hey Chad, didn't know you had a blog! I'll add you to my reading list. Yeah, I have a problem with that patience and kindness thing a lot. I have to take it one day at a time, sometimes one moment at a time! It helps me to know others are supporting and praying for me and I want you to know I will be doing the same for you! Thanks for sharing your thoughts yesterday during communion.

Tammy said...

Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your family right now that the peace and confidence that God has ready for you is felt in every area today. I love you!