Thursday, September 18, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

(My Cell Phone Rings....)

Hello??

Dad? This is Emilie.

Hi there!

I found this check in the basket and it has my name on it. What is it?

It's not a check, it's a savings bond. It's for college.

Oh...ok! Thanks! Bye!

(5 seconds later......My phone rings again)

Hello?

Dad?? This is Emilie!
(as if I didn't know it would be her again!!!)
What if I don't want to go to college? Do I get the money?

Well, yes....I guess. I would like you to go to college. Don't you want to go?

Well Yeah! Do I have to stay overnight?

Well yes! But you have to stay longer than overnight!

HOW long?

Years! You have to stay for years!

Well forget that!!!! I'll just keep the money!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Oh my!!! Does this mean she is staying home forever???