Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hurdles!?

With God all things are possible.....

This was are main topic at camp this weekend, and boy did I find out the true meaning of it.

I have very low self esteem....however I got in front of 100 people and lead group games.

I always want to be very prepared....ahhhh not going to happen when you have 68 campers under the age of 12.

It might not show,but I can be a control freak at times....I had 7 campers in my group and almost all of them had to take some sort of medication....so control is gone and all that I am left with is a freak....ouch.

I am afraid of failing.....to much love for that to happen...thanks to everyone

This was my first time to go to church camp...ever as a child and adult....I will be going back next year...and maybe more than once a year.

Hardest thing to do at camp....lead mission squads....I plan on asking if I can lead some kids class on sundays'

Father of Friend?.....Which one for which situation?....let our Father lead and be a man of God.

A hurdle is a hurdle....what makes a hurdle tough is if you set it to high(goals, plans, expectations, wants, wishes, etc...)

Its been a good week with many challenges, but thanks to good friends and most of all a loving Father. I know that I will be ok.

Chad

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't tell you how proud of you I am. The task you were given was such a difficult one. One that even someone with great confidence may struggle with. You did it so well. Those kids never knew for one moment if you were nervous or not.
I think God presented you with some great challanges this week at camp and you succeeded with such dignity.
Even when things do not go your way, you are not a failure. Failure = Learning. And you are right, too many people love you enough to let you even think for one moment you have failed. I think you experienced that love this week! ;o)
I think you would be a wonderful bible class teacher. The kids really love and respect "Mr. Chad" so much. You can really make a positive impact on so many of their little hearts.
I'm so proud of you and the job you did at camp!
Can't wait to have that experience again next year.

Unknown said...

I love you too! ;o)

Unknown said...

I love you too! ;o)